We were hacked!
Sorry if we haven't responded to your emails in the past but it's not because we don't love you! Our servers have just dumped everything in our spam folders due to the "hacking" and deleted absolutely everything. Please use our associated Rock Band's address and at least for now, we'll get your messages:
Digitalballparks was started in 2000 by Eric and Wendy Pastore as a baseball stadium museum free to the world. Our goal is to have every stadium... standing or unstanding listed complete with full HD photographs of any stadium ever used for professional, major league, minor league, independent league, NCAA, collegiate summer league or part of some professional organization somewhere on this planet.
Even more important... to do this free of charge and free of advertising. If you're wondering how we do all this... well it's a complete labor of love. This isn't non-profit... it's no profit. We take in no money and this completely on our own dime.
Just because... we think its that important.
So far this has resulted in being featured in 20 books...
not the least of which is the book
our very own 4 1/2 lb
coffee table book which is one of the best selling baseball stadium
books of all time.
We have also been featured in
Ballparks (A Panoramic history) which features 40 of our photographs
and Green Cathedrals.. the latest edition
FILM AND TELEVISION:
"Behind The Seams" - The Ballpark Factor (MLB Network)
This was a tremendous undertaking by Major League Baseball to create a show about the amazing ballparks of the world and how they relate to the statistics of the game. Eric Pastore was one of the experts in this terrific program created by the MLB TV Network and has now been shown dozens of times on the MLB Network.
"42" the Jackie Robinson Movie (Warner Bros)
Eric and Wendy Pastore were responsible for
• All of the shooting locations involving ballparks that took place in the film
• Working with Chattanooga and Engel Stadium to utilize that ballpark as the basis for Ebbets Field
• Discovering and supplying many of the photographs used to re-create the ballparks for the CGI experts
• Eric Pastore is listed as the official Ballpark Consultant in all credits in relation to this film.
ABOUT ERIC PASTORE
Eric Pastore was born in Brooklyn New York and spent most of his life living in NYC's 5 boroughs.
Eric has a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and is now one of the few certified Special FX / Prop Technicians allowed to work on Major Motion Pictures and Major Television programming
in the New York City Area.
Eric Pastore's FX and Art Department teams have so far won 6 Emmy Awards and have been nominated for 2 Academy Awards.
His rock band Edison's Children is considered to be one of the greatest psychedelic rock bands
since Pink Floyd.
Eric Pastore's MUSICAL CAREER:
Eric the lead singer and lead guitarist and songwriter for one of of the greatest Psychedelic Rock bands... "Edison's Children"... since Pink Floyd last charted on FM radio nearly 2 decades ago which features
Neil Armstrong's son on guitar.
Edison's Children had the #32 most played song in the United States (*FMQB charts)
for 10 straight weeks on Commercial FM Radio Play for his hit single
"A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)"
from the album "In The Last Waking Moments..."
Edison's Children features
• Eric on lead vocals and lead guitar
• Pete Trewavas ... on vocals, guitar, bass and orchestration
(Pete Trewavas is recognized as one of the 5 greatest bass players in the world along with Tony Levin, Chris Squire, Geddy Lee and Justin Chancellor and leads along with Edison's Children... two of the greatest bands in the world today... Marillion and the supergroup Transatlantic with the world's #1 drummer Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater)
• Henry Rogers on drums (who is quickly moved to the #2 drummer in the world behind Mike Portnoy)
and the otherworldly...
• Rick Armstrong... on synth guitar - the son of the world's greatest explorer... Astronaut Neil Armstrong.
The band is responsible for being
music directors on the
Award Winning docudramedy "DeStressed"
by Garry Pastore
and has released two albums:
• In The Last Waking Moments
• The Final Breath Before November
and three EPs
• A Million Miles Away
(I Wish I Had A Time Machine)
• In The Last Waking Moments... (Single-EP)
• In the First Waking Moments...
Eric Pastore has worked as an on-set Special FX technician
(wind, rain, explosions, fire, ammunition, gun shots, fog, smoke)
and as a property technician and set decoration technician working hand in hand with the greatest talent in Hollywood (in charge of giving the lead actors the props needed to perform a scene and maintaining continuity throughout the scene) and dressing sets in prep for a scene to be shot with props for over 150 Major Motion Pictures and Televison shows.
Eric's art teams have been nominated for 2 Academy Awards
for Sherlock Holmes featuring Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr.
and for American Gangster featuring Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe
Eric's Art and Special FX teams have won 6 Emmy Awards!
for Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
Eric Pastore's art team led by Bill Groom (production designer), Adam Scher (art director) Carol Silverman (set decorator) has won four Emmy's for Outstanding Art Direction for a Period Series, Miniseries or a Movie for Boardwalk Empire in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and Special FX Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series for Boardwalk Empire led by Special FX supervisor Steven Kirshoff in 2011 and 2012
Here is just a sample of Eric's resume in the Film Industry:
• Bourne Ultimatum (Matt Damon - Winner of 3 Academy Awards)
• I Am Legend (Will Smith)
• Spiderman 3 (Tobey McGuire)
• Men In Black III (Will Smith)
• Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
• SMASH! (NBC)
• American Gangster (Denzel Washington - Russell Crowe)
• SALT (Angelina Jolie)
• Law And Order SVU (NBC)
• Law And Order Criminal Intent (NBC)
• Law and Order Trial By Jury (NBC)
• CSI New York (CBS)
• Wanted (Angelina Jolie - Morgan Freeman)
• Perfect Stranger (Halle Berrie, Bruce Willis)
• World Trade Center (Oliver Stone - Nicholas Cage)
• America's Next Top Model (Bravo)
• Person of Interest (CBS)
• 30 Rock (NBC - Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin)
• Sherlock Holmes (Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr.)
• New Years Day (Robert DeNiro)
• The Switch (Jennifer Anniston and Jason Bateman)
• Did You Hear About The Morgans (Hugh Grant/Sarah Jessica Parker)
• The Wrestler (Darren Aronofsky - Marisa Tomei - Mickey Rourke
• The Black Swan (Darren Aronofsky - Natalie Portman)
• The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 (Denzel Washington - John Travolta)
• Denis Leary's Rescue Me (FX)
• Friends with Benefits (Woody Harrelson - Mila Kunis - Justin Timerberlake)
• White Collar (USA)
• New York Stories (Woody Allen, Larry David, Nick Nolte)
• Whatever Works (Woody Allen, Evan Rachel Wood, Larry David)
• The Other Guys (Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Derek Jeter)
• Cop Out (Kevin Smith Dir. - Bruce Willis, Tracey Morgan)
• The Hoax (Richard Gere)
• Inside Llewyn Davis (Cohen Brothers - John Goodman)
• Baby Mama (Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Sigourney Weaver)
• Mr. Popper's Penguins (Jim Carrey)
• What Happens in Vegas (Ashton Kutcher, Cameron Diaz)
• August Rush (Robin Williams)
• 666 Park Avenue (NBC starring Lost's Terry O'Quinn)
• The Adjustment Bureau (Matt Damon)
• Gossip Girl (CBS)
• The Rebound (Catherine Zeta Jones)
• Fair Game (Naomi Watts, Sean Penn)
• A Walk Amongst the Tombstones (Liam Neeson)
• Ugly Betty (ABC)
• The Assassination of a High School President (Bruce Willis)
• Julie & Julia (Meryl Streep)
• The Backup Plan (Jennifer Lopez aka J-Lo)
• Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif
• City Island (Andy Garcia, Julianna Margulies)
• For One More Day (Produced by Oprah Winfrey starring Michael Imperioli and Ellen Burstyn)
• The Drop (James Gandolfini)
• Violet and Daisy (James Gandolfini)
• Ian McShane's Kings (NBC)
About WENDY PASTORE
Wendy Farrell-Pastore is the president of Random Disturbance Records... a Media company featuring music and book publishing. Wendy has a degree in Computer Science from Binghamton University and she grew up in the Binghamton NY Area. After spending several years in the Computer Industry working as a Computer Technician for America's Biggest Law Firm "Winston and Strawn" she went on to work with Eric in the Props industry on such Movies as I Am Legend and such TV shows as Law and Order - Criminal Intent.
Besides working in the film industry, Wendy is considered to be one of the great photographic artists today and has created all of the artwork and press photography for the past 2 years for Edison's Children who features Eric Pastore, Neil Armstrong's son Rick Armstrong and of course... Pete Trewavas. Her unique style has put her in the forefront of Album Cover artists in the Rock Industry.
Below is just a small sample of her amazing artistry in Rock Album Cover art:.