As the war ended and the Pioneer League began to start up again, the Russets resumed play in 1946, but remained the co-op team they were when the Yankees pulled out in 1942. Luckily by 1949, the Brooklyn Dodgers came to Highland Park. They would only stay around for one season, but the crosstown rival NY Giants would take their place for 3 seasons. Highland Park now had only 3 affiliations in their history and they were all from New York City. By 1952 the Giants had left Idaho Falls, and the Russets were once again a co-op team. It took 2 years to attract another PDC, and they found it in Detroit. The Tigers would spend 5 seasons here ending in 1958.