Photograph courtesy of Xavier University
Though the grandstand of this ballpark was built in 1982, the field and its dimensions have remained the same since the ballfield in this bowl was originally taken over by Xavier University in 1920... 310'-380'-310'. The ballpark was renamed Hayden Field after Xavier alumni J. Page Hayden donated money to give the ballpark a more permanent seating and structure. The above photograph shows how Hayden Field looked in 1935 before the permanent dugouts and grandstands were created.