When Clark Park played its first game, it was missing its hat. The original ballpark didn't have a roof and it wasn't until the end of 1922 that Clark Park finally received its trademark top. During this time, the local Mining Leagues drew plenty of Major League scouts. Despite not being an actual "Minor League" this semi-pro circuit sent almost a dozen players to the Majors.

These Photographs are from the World Museum of Mining and were sent to us from Fred E. Sagebaum of Butte Montana.