In 1948 the ballpark expanded to 1600 and was renamed JayCee Park. Because so little is known about this facility, we're not sure where the additional 400 seats came from. It's very possible it was just an added set of bleachers down the line. There is no way however to be sure that JayCee Park and Pittsburg Ball Park are even one in the same. It is possible that these are two entirely different facilities. The reason why we assume that these are the same is because the age on the WPA plaque is 1940, and we doubt that the Browns would have played somewhere else when a WPA park stood here when the KOM League began play.