The Giants would remain at the original Payne Park for 4 seasons, from 1924-1927. During that time this stadium was also home to Florida State League. The FSL at that time was a Class D organization. Today it is Single-A. The first team to play here was the Sarasota Gulls in 1926. They were replaced by the Sarasota Tarpons in 1927. After the Tarpons folded, the FSL left Sarasota and wouldn't return to Payne Park again until 1961.