In 1960, the Washington Senators (who had been playing at Orlando's Tinker Field since 1936), moved their entire operations to Minnesota and became the Twins. The Twins took their loyalty to Tinker Field with them in the move, and continued to train there for another 30 years. A year later a "re-birth" of the Washington Senators ballclub was introduced by way of expansion (along with the introduction of the Los Angeles Angels).