Stade Amedée-Roy has undergone many changes since its early days in the Quebec Provincial League in 1940. It was originally built as an all wooden facility 1938, then becoming a semi-concrete structure in 1951 after a fire before being demolished completely and rebuilt into what it looks like today... which is a completely new design to the ballparks that stood here in the past (which we will look at as well). This ballpark has hosted professional independent baseball for one season, but has not been associated with professional affiliated Minor League teams since it left the Double-A Eastern League in 1973.