In 1946, the Southeastern League returned with the Meridian "Peps", which were members of the Brooklyn Dodgers association. The Peps represented the Dodgers for only one season before switching affiliations to the Cleveland Indians, where they remained from 1947 until 1948. In 1949, the team again went co-op and changed their name for the 5th time. Now, they were known as the Meridian Millers. They remained in the Southeastern League until 1950, when the league finally folded.