Ballparks, Baseball Parks, Baseball Stadiums, Baseball Fields, Digital ballparks, digitial ballparks, digitalbalparks, baseball stadium, baseball field, baseball park, ballpark, baseballpark, Andalusia, Andalusia Municipal Stadium, Andalusia Arrows, Dodgers, Alabama Florida League, Birmingham, Regions Field, Birmingham Barons, Southern League, oldest ballpark, world's oldest stadium, world's oldest ballparks, worlds oldest ballfield, oldest stadium in the united states, oldest baseball stadium, oldest stadium, Birmingham, Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Birmingham Barons, Southern League, Birmingham, - Rickwood Field, Birmingham Barons, Southern Association, Dothan, Wiregrass Stadium , Dothan Cardinals, Phillies, Rebels, Alabama Florida League, Geneva, Huge Owen Stadium, Geneva Cardinals, Alabama Florida League, Huntsville, Joe W. Davis Municipal Stadium, Huntsville Stars, Southern League, Mobile, Hank Aaron Stadium, Mobile BayBears, Southern League, Mobile, Stanky Field, Mobile BaySharks, University of South Alabama Jaguars, Mobile, - Hartwell Field, Home of the Mobile Bears, Southern Association, Montgomery, Paterson Field, Home of the Montgomery Rebels, Southern League, Montgomery, Cramton Bowl, home of the Montgomery Lions, Philadelphia A's Spring Training, Opp, Channel Lee Stadium, Andy-Opp Indians, Alabama Florida League, Ozark, Eagle Stadium, Ozark Eagles, Alabama Florida League, Selma, Bloch Park, Selma Cloverleafs, Southeastern League, Alabama Florida League, Selma, Memorial Stadium, Selma Cloverleafs, Southeastern League, Spring Training Ballpark, Spring Training Baseball Stadium, Spring Training Baseball Park, Spring Training Stadium, Major Legaue Baseball, Major League Spring Training, Major League Spring Training Stadiums, Major League Spring Training Ballparks,, Bisbee, Warren Ballpark, Bisbee, Douglas Copper Kings, Bisbee Bees, AZ-Mex League, Casa Grande, Francisco Grande Motor Inn & Stadium, San Francisco Giants Spring Training, Chandler, Compadre Stadium, Milwaukee Brewers, Spring Training, Douglas, Copper Kings Stadium, Bisbee, Douglas Copper Kings, AZ-Mex League, Glendale, Camelback Ranch, Los Angles Dodgers, Chicago White Sox, Spring Training, Goodyear, Goodyear Ballpark, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians Spring Training, Maryvale, Maryvale Basebll Park, Milwaukee Brewers, Spring Training, Mesa, HoHoKam Stadium, Chicago Cubs, Mesa Solar Sox Spring Training, Arizona Fall, Mesa, - HoHoKam Park, Chicago Cubs, Oakland A's, Mesa Seguaros, MLB Spring Mesa, Rendezvous Park, Chicago Cubs, Oakland A's, Mesa Orphans, Mesa Jewels- Peoria, Peoria Sports Complex, Spring Training Home of the Padres, Mariners, Peoria Javelinas, Phoenix, Chase Field, Arizona Diamondbacks, Major Leagues, Phoenix, Phoenix Municipal Stadium II (Phoenix Muni), Oakland A's, Spring Training, Phoenix, Phoenix Municipal Stadium I, NY Giants, Spring Training, Salt River Pima/Maricopa Nation, Salt River Fields @ Talking Stick, Colorado Rockies, AZ DBacks, Scottsdale, Scottsdale Stadium II, San Francisco Giants, Scottsdale Scorpions, Scottsdale, Scottsdale Stadium I, Cubs, Red Sox, Orioles, Giants, A's, Sun City, Sun City Stadium, Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, Spring Training, Surprise, Surprise Stadium, Kansas City Royals, Texas Rangers, Spring Training, Tempe, Tempe Diablo Stadium, Anaheim Angels, Spring Training, Tempe, Packard Stadium, Arizona State University Sun Devils, NCAA Division I, Tucson, Tucson Electric Park, Arizona Diamondbacks, Chicago White Sox, Spring Training, Tucson, Hi Corbett Field, Fmr Indians/Rockies Spring Training, Tucson Cowboys Pacific Coast Lg, Tucson, Frank Sancet Stadium, University of Arizona Wildcats, Fort Smith, Andrews Field, Ft. Smith Cardinals, Western International League, Hot Springs, Ban Johnson (Whittington) Park/Majestic Park/Fogel Field-Spring Training /Cotton States, Little Rock, Ray Winder Field, Arkansas Travelers, Texas League, Pine Bluff, Taylor Memorial Field, Pine Bluff Judges, Cotton States League, Adelanto Mohave Desert, Maverick Stadium, High Desert Mavericks, California League, Anaheim, Angel Stadium, Anaheim Angels, Major Leagues, American League, Anaheim, La Palma Park/Glover Stadium, Anaheim Aces, California League, Burbank, Olive Memorial Stadium, St. Louis Browns, Spring Training, Catalina Island, Wrigley Field Of Avalon, Chicago Cubs, Spring Training, Fullerton, Amerige Field, Hollywood Stars, Los Angeles Angels Spring Training Facility, Hollywood, Gilmore Field, Hollywood Stars, Pacific Coast League, Hollywood, Gilmore Stadium, Hollywood Stars, Pacific Coast League, Long Beach, Blair Field, Long Beach Breakers (Western League), Chicago Cubs (Spring Training), Los Angeles, Dodger Stadium/Chavez Ravine, Los Angeles Dodgers, Major Leagues, National League, Los Angeles, The Coliseum, Los Angeles Dodgers, Major Leagues, National League, Los Angeles, Wrigley Field II, Los Angeles Angels, Major League, PCL, Spring Training, Ontario, Jay Littleton Ballpark, Ontario Orioles, Sunset League, Palm Springs, Angel Stadium, California Angels-San Diego Padres-Palm Springs Angels, Spring, Rancho Cucamonga, The Epicenter, Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, California League, Riverside, Riverside Sports Center, Riverside Red Wave, Pilots, California League, San Bernadino, Arrowhead Credit Union Park (The Ranch) Inland Empire 66ers, California Lg, San Bernadino, Fiscalini Field, San Bernadino Spirit, California League, San Francisco, Candlestick Park (3Com Park), San Francisco Giants, National League, San Francisco, Seals Stadium, San Francisco Giants, Major Leagues, National League, San Francisco, Recreation Park, San Francisco Seals, Mission Reds, Pacific Coast League, San Francisco, Ewing Field, San Francisco Seals, Pacific Coast League, San Diego, Qualcomm Stadium (Jack Murphy Stadium), San Diego Padres, MLB, San Diego, Westgate Park, San Diego Padres, Pacific Coast League, Bridgeport, Harbor Yard, Bridgeport Bluefish, Atlantic League, Bristol, Muzzy Field, Bristol Red Sox, Eastern League, Fairfield, Fairfield University, Fairfield Stallions, NCAA Fairfield Stags, New Britain, Beehive Field, Hardware City Rock Cats, Eastern League, New Britain, New Britain Stadium, New Britain Rock Cats, Eastern League, New Haven, Yale Field, New Haven Ravens, Eastern League, New Haven, Donovan Field, New Haven Profs, Bulldogs, Eastern League, New Haven, Lighthouse Point, New Haven Profs, Eastern League, Norwich, Thomas J. Dodd Memorial Stadium, Connecticut Defenders, Norwich Navigators, Eastern Lg, Torrington, Fuessenich Park, Torrington Braves (Colonial League), Torrington Twisters (NECBL), Waterbury, Municipal Stadium, Waterbury Spirit, Northeast League, West Haven, Quigley Stadium, West Haven A's, Eastern League, Wilmington, Frawley Stadium, Wilmington Blue Rocks, Carolina League, Baseball City, Baseball City, Kansas City Royals, Spring Training, Bradenton, McKechnie Stadium, Pittsburgh Pirates, Spring Training, Clearwater, Brighthouse Networks Field, Philadelphia Phillies, Spring Training, Clearwater, Jack Russell Stadium, Philadelphia Phillies, Spring Training, Clearwater, Green Field, Cleveland Indians/Brooklyn Dodgers, Spring Training, Cocoa, Cocoa Expo Stadium, Florida Marlins, Spring Training, Daytona, Jackie Robinson Ballpark, City Island Ballpark, Daytona Cubs, Bethman-Cooke Univ. NCAA, Daytona, Daytona State College Baseball Field, DSC Falcons, Barracudas, NJCAA, FCSL, DeLand, Melching Field, Stetson Univ. Hatters, DeLand Suns, NCAA, FSCL, DeLand, Conrad Park, St. Louis Browns, DeLand Red Hats, FSL, Spring Training, Dunedin, Florida Auto Exchange (Dunedin) Stadium, Toronto Blue Jays Spring Training, Dunedin, Grant Field, Toronton Blue Jays, Newark Bears Spring Training, Ft. Lauderdale, Municipal Stadium, Baltimore Orioles, Spring Training, Ft. Myers, City Of Palms Park, Boston Red Sox, Spring Training, Ft. Myers, Willie Hammonds Stadium, Minnesota Twins, Spring Training, Homestead, Homestead Stadium, Built for Cleveland Indians (Never Used), Spring Training, Jacksonville, The Baseball Grounds Of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Suns, Southern Lg Ballpark of Year, Jacksonville, Wolfson Park, Jacksonville Suns, Southern League, International League, Jacksonville, James P. Small Field, Durkee Field, Jacksonville Jets, Southern League, Jupiter, Roger Dean Stadium, St. Louis Cardinals, Florida Marlins, Spring Training, Kissimmee, Osceola County Stadium, Houston Astros, Spring Training, Lakeland, Joker Marchant Stadium, Detroit Tigers, Spring Training, Lakeland, Henley Field, Detroit Tigers, Spring Training, Leesburg, Venetian Gardens, Pat Thomas Stadium, Leesburg Packers, Lakers, Lightning, FSL, Miami, Pro Player Stadium (Joe Robbie Stadium), Florida Marlins, Major League, National League, Miami, Miami Stadium (Bobby Maduro Stadium), Miami Marlins, Spring Training, Baltimore Orioles, Orlando, Tinker Field, Washington Senators, Minnesota Twins, Chicago Cubs, Spring Training, Pensacola, Bayfront Stadium @ Maritime Park, Pensacola Blue Wahoos, Southern League, Pensacola, Spooner Field @ UWF, Pensacola Pelicans, Southeastern League/NCAA Div II, Pensacola, Pirate Field @ PSC, Pensacola Pirates, Pelicans, Southeastern League, NJCAA, Plant City, Plant City Stadium, Cincinnati Reds, Spring Training, Pompano Beach, Municipal Stadium, Washington Senators, Deerfield Beach, Spring Training, Port Charlotte, Charlotte County Stadium (Charlotte Sports Park), Spring Home of the Tampa Bay Rays, Port St. Lucie, Tradition Field (Thomas J. White Stadium), New York Mets, Spring Training, Sanford, Historic Sanford Memorial Stadium, Boston Braves, Spring Training, Sarasota, Ed Smith Stadium, Cincinnati Reds, Spring Training, Sarasota, Payne Park, Chicago White Sox, Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants, Fmr Spring Training, St. Petersburg, Tropicana Field, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Major Leagues, American League, St. Petersburg, Progress Energy Park/Florida Power Park, Devil Rays, Spring Training, St. Petersburg, Al Lang Field I, Mets, Cardinals Spring Training, St. Petersburg, Waterfront Park, Cardinals, Boston Braves, Spring Training, St. Petersburg, Miller Huggins Field, New York Yankees, Spring Training, Tampa, Legends Field, New York Yankees, Spring Training, Tampa, Plant Field, Plant Stadium, Tampa Smokers, Reds, Senators, Cubs, Tigers, Spring Training, Tampa, Spartans Stadium, UT Spartans, NCAA Division II, Vero Beach, Dodgertown, Los Angeles Dodgers, Spring Training, Vero Beach, Vero Beach U.S. Naval Airbase, Brooklyn Dodgers, Spring Training, Viero, Melbourne, Space Coast Stadium, Florida Marlins, Spring Training, Winter Haven, Chain O' Lakes Park, Cleveland Indians, Spring Training, Albany, , Paul Eames Stadium, Polecats, Sth Geo. Peanuts, South Atlantic, South Coast, Albany, Paul Eames Baseball Field # 2, Temp. Albany Polecats, South Atlantic League, Albany, Hugh Mills Stadium, Albany Cardinals, Georgia Florida League , Albany, Albany Ballpark, Albany Travelers, Georgia Florida League, Atlanta, Turner Field, Atlanta Braves, National League, Atlanta, Ponce De Leon Park, Albany Crackers, Black Crackers, Southern Association, Negro Leagues, Atlanta, Russ Chandler Stadium @ Georgia Tech, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, NCAA DIvision I, Atlanta, GSU Baseball Complex @ Pantherville, Georgia State Panthers, NCAA Division I, Augusta, Lake Olmstead Stadium, Augusta Greenjackets, South Atlantic League, Augusta, Heaton Stadium, Augusta Pirates, South Atlantic League, Augusta, Jennings Stadium, Augusta Wolves, Yankees, Tygres, Southern League, Brunswick, Edo Miller Park, Brunswick Phillies, Cardinals, Pirates, Georgia-Florida League, Columbus, Golden Park II, Columbus Mudcats Red Stixx Catfish, Southern South Atlantic, Columbus, Cougar Stadium @ Ragsdale Field, CSU Cougars, Columbus Red Stixx, Sally Lg, NCAA, Macon, Historic Luther Williams Field, Macon Music, Peaches, Braves, South Coast Lg, South Atlantic, Lawrenceville (Gwinnett County), Coolray Field, Gwinnett Braves, International League, Rome, State Mutual Stadium, Rome Braves, South Atlantic League, Sparta, Sparta Baseball Park, Sparta Saints, Georgia State League, Thomson, The Brickyard, Thomson Orioles, Georgia State League, Waycross, Memorial Stadium, Waycross Bears, Braves, Georgia State LeagueIdaho Falls, E.F. McDermott Field, Idaho Falls Chukars, Pioneer League, Idaho Falls, Highland Park, Idaho Falls Russets, Pioneer League, Pocatello, Halliwell Park II (Bill Derham Memorial Field), Pocatello Posse, Giants, Pioneer Lg, Pocatello, Halliwell Park I, Pocatello Bannocks, Pioneer League, Chicago, Wrigley Field, Chicago Cubs, Major League Baseball, National League, Chicago, West Side Park, Chicago Cubs, Major League Baseball, National League, Chicago, U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago White Sox, Major League Baseball, American Lg, Chicago, Comiskey Park, Chicago White Sox, Major League Baseball, American Lg, Chicago, South Side Park (Schorling Park), American Lg, Negro Lg, Crestwood, Standard Bank Stadium (Hawkinson Ford Field), Windy City Thunderbolts, Geneva, Phillip B. Elfstrom Stadium, Kane County Cougars, Midwest League, Joliet, Silver Cross Field, Joliet Jackhammers, Northern League, Marion, Rent One Park, Southern Illinois Miners, Frontier League, Moline, Browning Field, Moline Plowboys, Triple I League, Western League, Midlothian, Howie Minas Field, Cook County Cheetahs, Heartland League, Peoria, O'Brien Field, Peoria Chiefs, Bradley University Braves, Midwest League, Peoria, Vonachen Stadium, Peoria Chiefs, Bradley University Braves, Midwest, Peoria, Woodruff Field, Peoria Tractors, Chiefs, Tri-State League, Rock Island, Douglas Park, Rock Island Islanders, Triple-I League, Western League, Rockford, Road Ranger Stadium, Rockford Riverhawks, Frontier League, Rockford, Marinelli Field, Rockford Cubbies, Riverhawks, Midwest League, Frontier League, Romeoville, Brennan Field, Lewis University, Will County Cheetahs, Claws, Heartland League, Sauget, GMC Park, Gateway Grizzlies, Frontier League Ballpark of the Year, Sauget, Sauget Field, Home Gateway Grizzlies, Frontier League, Schaumburg, Alexian Field, Schaumburg Flyers, Northern League, Springfield, Robin Roberts Stadium, Lanphier Park I & III, Springfield Sliders, Cardinals, Anderson, Memorial Field, Anderson Lawmen, Heartland League, Mid America League, Bloomington, Jordan Field, Spring Training Home of the Cincinnati Reds, East Chicago, E.J. Block Stadium, East Chicago Conquistdors, Mid-America League, Evansville, Bosse Field, Evansville Otters, Frontier League, Ft. Wayne, Memorial Stadium (The Castle), Ft. Wayne Wizards, Midwest League, Gary, U.S. Steel Yard, Gary Railcats, Northern League, Indianapolis, Victory Field II, Indianapolis Indians, International League, Indianapolis, Bush Stadium, Indianapolis Indians, ABC's, Athletics, Clowns, Indianapolis, Washington Park II, Riverside Park, Indianapolis Indians, ABC's, Lafayette, Loeb Stadium (Columbian Park Recreation Center), Lafayette Leopards, Chiefs, Merrillville, MudDogs Field, Merrillville High School , Merrillville Mud Dogs, Mid America League, Richmond, McBride Stadium, Richmond RiverRats, Roosters, Roses, Prospect, Frontier Lgs, South Bend, Stanley Coveleski Regional Stadium, South Bend Silver Hawks, Midwest League, South Bend, NOTRE DAME, Frank Eck Stadium, Fighting Irish, NCAA Division I Baseball Stadium NCAA Division I Ballparks NCAA Division I Baseball Parks, NCAA Division I Baseball Parks, NCAA Division I Ball fields, Breda, Memorial Park, Amateur, Carroll, Carroll Stadium, Amateur, Council Bluffs, American Legion Park, home of the Omaha Cardinals, Western League, Des Moines, Principal Park (Sec Taylor Stadium II), Iowa Cubs, Pacific Coast League, Des Moines Sec Taylor Stadium I, Iowa Oaks, American Assocation, Des Moines, Holcomb Park, Des Moines Demons, Boosters, Western League, Fort Dodge, Patterson Field, Amateur, Sioux City, Lewis and Clark Park, Sioux City Explorers, American Association, Chanute, Katy Park, Home of the Chanute Athletics, Giants, KOM League, Hutchinson, Hobart Detter Field, Home of the Hutchinson Elks, Wheatshockers, Western League, Independence, Shultis Stadium, Home of the Independence Yankees, KOM League, Kansas City, CommunityAmerica Ballpark, Kansas City T-Bones, Northern League, Kansas City, Kauffman Stadium, Municipal Stadium, Royals, Athletics Pittsburg, JayCee Park, Pittsburg Pirates, Pittsburg Browns, KOM League, Salina, Kenwood Park (Tri Rivers Stadium), Home of the Salina Millers, Western Association, Wichita, Lawrence- Dumont Stadium, Wichita Wranglers, Texas League , Ashland, Larry Addington Field, Tri-State Tomahawks, Frontier League, Bowling Green, Bowling Green Ballpark, Bowling Green Hot Rods, Midwest League, Bowling Green, Nick Denes Field @ Western Kentucky University, WKU Hilltoppers, NCAA Division I, Dawson Springs, Riverside Tradewater Park, Pittsburgh Pirates-Spring Training, Kitty Lg Florence, Champion Window Field, Florence Freedom, Frontier League, Lexington, Applebee's Park, Lexington Legends, South Atlantic League, Louisville, Cardinal Fairgrounds Stadium, Louisville RedBirds, International League, Louisville, Louisville Slugger Stadium, Louisville Bats, International League, Madisonville, Elmer Kelley Municipal Stadium, Madisonville Miners, Kitty League, Mayfield, Graves County War Memorial Stadium, Mayfield Clothiers, Kitty League, Paducah, Brooks Stadium, Paducah Chiefs, Midwest League, Kitty League, Paintsville, Paul G. Fyffe Field, Fmr. Paintsville Yankees- Brewers Kentucky Rifles, Appy Lg.- Baton Rouge, Pete Goldsby Park, Baton Rouge Rebels, River Bats, Evangeline League, Baton Rouge, Alex Box Stadium, LSU Tigers, San Fran Giants, Spring Training, Crowley, Miller Stadium, Crowley Millers, Evangeline League, Houma, Southland Field, Houma Hawks, Southeast League, Lafayette, ML Tigue Moore Field, UL@Lafayette Ragin Cajuns, Bayou Bullfrogs, NCAA, Lafayette, Clark Field, Lafayette Oilers, Drillers, Evangeline Lg, Texas Lg, NCAA, Lake Charles, Legion Field, Lake Charles Giants, Evangeline League, Negro Leagues, Morgan City, Tiger Diamond, Houma Hawks, Southeast League, Monroe, ULM, Warhawks Field, University of Louisiana @ Monroe, ULM Warhawks, NCAA, Monroe, American Legion Memorial Stadium, Monroe Sports, Cotton States League, New Iberia, Acadian Field, New Iberia Pelicans, Evangeline League, New Orleans, Zephyr Field, New Orleans Zephyrs, Pacific Coast League, New Orleans, Privateer Park, New Orleans Zephyrs, Pacific Coast League, New Orleans, Tad Gormley Stadium, New Orleans Pelicans, Southern Association, New Orleans, 1957-1908, Heinemann Stadium, Pelican Stadium, New Orleans Pelicans, Southern As, Reserve, Wildcats Park, Houma Hawks, Southeast League, Shreveport, Fairgrounds Field, Shreveport Sports, Capitals, American Association, Shreveport, SPAR Stadium, Shreveport Sports, Capitals, Texas League, Bangor, Shawn T. Mansfield Stadium, Author Stephen King's Amateur Youth Baseball Stadium, Old Orchard Beach, The Ballpark @ Old Orchard Beach, Maine Guides, International League, Orono, Mahaney Diamond @ Fleming Field, Bangor Blue Ox, Northeast League, Portland, Hadlock Field, Portland Sea Dogs, Eastern League, Sanford, Goodall Park, Sanford Mainers, NECBL , Aberdeen, Ripken Stadium, Cal Ripken's Aberdeen Ironbirds, NY Penn League Aberdeen Thomas Run Park, Aberdeen Arsenal, Atlantic League, Annapolis, Annapolis Navy Yard, Max Bishop Stadium, Bowie Baysox (Eastern League), Baltimore, Oriole Park @ Camden Yards, Baltimore Orioles, Major League Baseball, American League, Baltimore, Memorial Stadium, Baltimore Orioles, Major League Baseball, American League, Bowie, Prince George's Stadium, Bowie Baysox, Eastern League, College Park, Shipley Field, U.of Maryland's Terrapins, Temp Bowie Baysox Eastern League, College Park, Washington Senators Spring Training, University of Maryland Terrapins, Frederick, Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick Keys, Carolina League, Frederick, McCurdy Field, Frederick Keys, Carolina League, Philadelphia A's Spring Training, Hagerstown, Municipal Stadium, Hagerstown Suns, South Atlantic, Piedmont, Eastern Interstate Lgs, Oakville, Negro League Park, Oakville Negro League Team, Salisbury, Arthur W. Perdue Stadium, Delmarva Shorebirds, South Atlantic League, Waldorf, Regency Furniture Stadium, Southern Maryland Blue Crabs, Atlantic League, Boston, Fenway Park, Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball, American League, Boston, Huntington Avenue Grounds, Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball, American Lg, Fitchburg, Crocker Field, Home of the Fitchburg Wanderers, Foxes, New England League, Hinsdale, Dan Duquette Sports Academy, Berkshire Dukes, NECBL, Holyoke, MacKenzie Field, Holyoke Millers, Holyoke Sox, Eastern League, NECBL, Leominster, Doyle Field, Central Mass. Collegians, NECBL, Lowell, LeLacheur Park, Home of the Lowell Spinners, NYPenn League, Lowell, Stoklosa Alumni Field, Lowell Spinners, Lowell All-Americans NECBL-NYPenn, Lynn, Fraser Field, Home of the North Shore Spirit, Lynn Sailors, Mass Mad Dogs, Can Am League, Marblehead, Elliott Roundy Grandstand @ Seaside Park, Amateur, North Adams, Joe Wolfe Field, North Adams Steeplecats, NECBL, Pittsfield, Wahconah Park, Berkshire Black Bears, Pittsfield Mets, Northeast Lg, NY Penn Lg, Worcester, Fitton Field, Worcester Tornadoes, Can Am League, Worcester, Tivnan Field @ Lake Park, Central Massachusetts Collegians, NECBL, Battle Creek, C.O. Brown Stadium, Home of the Battle Creek Bombers, Michigan Battle Cats, Yankees, Comstock Park (Grand Rapids), 5th 3rd Ballpark, Home of West Michigan Whitecaps, Midwest League, Detroit Comerica Park, Home of the Detroit Tigers, American League Detroit, Tiger (Briggs) Stadium, Detroit Tigers, American League, Flint, Atwood Stadium, Flint Gems, Arrows, Michigan State League, Central League, Kalamazoo, Mayors Riverfront Park, Kalamazoo Kings, Kodiacs, Frontier League, Lansing, Oldsmobile Park , Home of the Lansing Lugnuts, Midwest League, Midland, Dow Diamond, Home of the Great Lakes Loons, Midwest League, Muskegon, Marsh Field, Home of the Muskegon Muskies, Reds, Lassies, Anglers, AAGBPL, Saginaw, Fairgrounds Field, Home of the Saginaw White Sox, Michigan State League, Traverse City, Wuerful Park, Home of the Traverse City Beach Bums, Frontier League, Alexandria, Knute Nelson Memorial Park, Alexandria Minnesota, Northwoods League, Austin, Marcusen Park, Home of the Southern Minny Stars, Northwoods League, Brainerd, Stewart C. Mills Field, Brainerd Lakes Area Lunkers, Northwoods League, Chaska, Athletic Park, Chaska Cubs, Home of the Chaska Valley Buccaneers, North Central, Chisholm, Doc "Moonlight" Graham Field, Amateur, Duluth, Wade Stadium, Home of Duluth Huskies, Duluth Superior Dukes, Northwoods Lg, Northern Lg, Hibbing, Al Nyberg Field, Home of the Minnesota Skeeters, Hibbing Miners, North Central League, Jordan, The Mini-Met, Jordan Brewers, Carver Central League (Amateur), Mankato, Franklin Rogers Park (Key City Park), Home of the Mankato MoonDogs ( Mankato Mets), Demolished Ballparks, Demolished Baseball Stadium, Demolished Stadium, Old Stadium, Old Ballpark, Old Baseball Park, Old Baseball Stadium, Demolished Baseball Park, Oldest Ballpark, NCAA Baseball stadiums, NCAA Baseball parks, NCAA stadiums,Alexandria, Knute Nelson Memorial Park, Alexandria Minnesota, Northwoods League, Austin, Marcusen Park, Former Home of the Southern Minny Stars, Northwoods League, Brainerd, Stewart C. Mills Field, Brainerd Lakes Area Lunkers, Northwoods League, Chaska, Athletic Park, Chaska Cubs, Former Home of the Chaska Valley Buccaneers, North Central, Chisholm, Doc "Moonlight" Graham Field, Amateur, Duluth, Wade Stadium, Home of Duluth Huskies, Duluth Superior Dukes, Northwoods Lg, Northern Lg, Hibbing, Al Nyberg Field, Home of the Minnesota Skeeters, Hibbing Miners, North Central League, Jordan, The Mini-Met, Jordan Brewers, Carver Central League (Amateur), Mankato, Franklin Rogers Park (Key City Park), Home of the Mankato MoonDogs (former Mankato Mets), Demolished Ballparks, Demolished Baseball Stadium, Demolished Stadium, Old Stadium, Old Ballpark, Old Baseball Park, Old Baseball Stadium, Demolished Baseball Park, Oldest Ballpark, NCAA Baseball stadiums, NCAA Baseball parks, NCAA stadiums,Minneapolis - Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome - Home of the Minnesota Twins - American League - Minneapolis - Nicollet Field - Former Minneapolis Millers - Minneapolis Roughriders - American Association - Minneapolis - Parade Field - Former Minneapolis Millers (Independent) - Great Central League - Minneapolis - Siebert Field - Home of the Golden Gophers - Former Minneapolis Loons - North Central Lg - Rochester - Mayo Field - Home of the Rochester Honkers - Former Rochester A's - Northwoods League - St. Cloud - Present-2007 - Joe Faber Field - Home of the St. Cloud Riverbats - Northwoods League - St. Cloud - 2006-1971 - Dick Putz Field - Former Riverbats / Rox - Northwoods League / Northern League - St. Cloud - 1970-1948 - Municipal Stadium - Rox Park - St. Cloud Rox - Northern League - St. Cloud - 1947-1946 - Eastman Park - St. Cloud Rox - Northern League - St. Paul - Present-1993 - Midway Stadium II - Home of the St. Paul Saints - Northern League (Indy) - St. Paul - 1957-1910 - Lexington Park - Former Home of the St. Paul Saints - American Association - St. Paul - 1909-1903 - The Pill Box - Former Home of the St. Paul Apostles (Saints) - American Association - Winona - Gene Gabrych Park - Former Home of the Winona A's - Three I League - Jackson - Smith Wills Stadium - Home of the Jackson Senators / Generals / Mets - South Coast League - Meridian - Buckwalter Stadium - Former Home of the Meridian Millers - Cotton States League - Meridian - Scaggs Field - Former Home of the Meridian Brakemen - Big South League - Cape Girardeau - Capaha Park - St. Louis Browns Spring Training - SE Missouri State - NCAA Division I - Carthage - Carl Lewton Stadium - Carthage Cubs / Cardinals - KOM League - Columbia - Taylor Stadium - UM Tigers / Mid-Missouri Mavericks - Frontier League / NCAA Division I - Kansas City - Pres,-1973 - Kauffman Stadium - Kansas City Royals - American League Kansas City - 1972-1923 - Municipal Stadium - Blues Stadium - Muehlebach Stadium - Royals Athletics - Kansas City - CommunityAmerica Ballpark - Kansas City T-Bones - - O'Fallon - T.R. Hughes Ballpark - River City Rascals - Frontier League - Ozark - Price Cutter Park - Springfield Ozark Mountain Ducks - Frontier League / Central League - St. Louis - Pres.-2006 - Busch Stadium III - St. Louis Cardinals - Major League Baseball - National Lg - St. Louis - 2005-1966 - Busch Stadium II - Former St. Louis Cardinals - Major League Baseball - St. Louis - 1966-1920 - Sportsman's Park - Former St. Louis Cardinals / Browns - National League - St. Louis - 1920-1893 - Robison Field - Former St. Louis Cardinals - National League - St. Joseph - Phil Welch Stadium - St. Joseph Saints - Western Association - Springfield - Hammons Field - Springfield Cardinals - Texas League - Springfield - White City Park - Springfield Cardinals - Western Association - Billings - Cobb Field - Billings Mustangs - Pioneer League - Butte - Alumni Field - Butte Copper Kings - Pioneer League - Butte - Clark Park - Amateur Copper League - Butte - Columbia Gardens - Butte Miners - Pac NW Lg. - Pac National Lg - Union Assoc. - Northwestern Lg.- Great Falls - Centene Stadium - Great Falls White Sox - Pioneer League - Helena - Kindrick Legion Field - Helena Brewers - Pioneer League - Miles City - Denton Field - Amateur - Missoula - Ogren Park @ Allegiance Field - Pioneer League - Missoula - Lindborg Cregg Field - Pioneer League - Hastings - Duncan Field - Former Hastings Giants - Nebraska State League - Kearney - Kearney Memorial Field - Former Kearney Yankees - Nebraska State League - Lexington - Dawson County Fairgrounds - Former Lexington Red Sox - Nebraska State League - Lincoln - Haymarket Park featuring Hawks Field and Bowlin Stadium - Lincoln Salt Dogs - Northern League - Lincoln - Sherman Field - Former Home of the Lincoln Chiefs - Western League / Three I League - Omaha - Pres.-2011 - TD Ameritrade Park - NEW College World Series - Creighton University - Omaha - Pres.-2011 - Werner Park - Triple-A Omaha Stormchasers - Pacific Coast League
- Omaha - 2010-1950 - Rosenblatt Stadium - Fmr. Omaha Royals PCL & Fmr. College World Series - Omaha - Ballpark @ Boys Town - University Of Nebraska @ Omaha - UNO Mavericks - Superior - Lincoln Brodstone Memorial Stadium - Former Superior Senators - Nebraska State League, College World Series Baseball Parks, College World Series Ballparks, COllege World Series Baseball Stadium, College WOrld Series Baseball Stadium, College World Series baseball field, Omaha World Series ballpark, Omaha World Series Ball Park, Omaha World Series baseball park. Las Vegas - Cashman Field - Las Vegas Stars / 51's - Pacific Coast League - Las Vegas - Earl E. Wilson Stadium - UNLV Rebels - NCAA Division I - Concord - Warren H. Doane Memorial Field - Concord Quarry Dogs - NECBL - Keene - Alumni Field - Keene Swamp Bats - NECBL - Manchester - Fisher Cats - New Hampshire Fisher Cats - Eastern League - Manchester - Gill Stadium / Textile Field - New Hampshire Fisher Cats/Manchester Yankees - Eastern Lg - Nashua - Holman Stadium - Nashua Pride - Atlantic League - Augusta - Skylands Park - New Jersey Cardinals - NY Penn League - Bloomingdale - DeLazier Field - Bloomingdale Troopers - Colonial League - Camden - Campbells Field - Camden Riversharks - Atlantic League *2003 BALLPARK OF THE YEAR* - Jersey City - Roosevelt Stadium - Former Home of the Brooklyn Dodgers - Jersey City Giants - Lakewood - 1st Energy Park - Lakewood Blue Claws - South Atlantic League - Montclair - Yogi Berra Stadium @ Montclair State Campus - New Jersey Jackals - Northeast League - New Brunswick - Memorial Stadium - New Brunswick Hubs - Colonial League - Newark - Pres.-1998 - Riverfront Stadium - Newark Bears - Atlantic League - Newark - 1967-1926 - Ruppert Stadium (Davids Stadium) - Newark Bears & Eagles - International Lg - Newark - 1925-???? - Wiedenmayer Stadium - Newark Bears / New York Highlanders - International Lg - Paterson - Hinchliffe Stadium - New York Black Yankees - Negro National League
- Piscataway - Bainton Field - Rutgers University Scarlet Knights - NCAA Division I - Somerset - TD Bank Ballpark - Somerset Patriots - Atlantic League - Teaneck - Naimoli Family Baseball Complex - Fairleigh Dickinson University Trojans - NCAA Division I - Trenton - Mercer County Stadium - Trenton Thunder - Eastern League - Alamogordo - The Aquarium @ Griggs Sports Complex - White Sands Pup Fish - Pecos League - Albuquerque - Isotopes Park - Home of the Albuquerque Isotopes - Pacific Coast League - Albuquerque - Albuquerque Sports Stadium - Former Home of the Albuquerque Dukes - Pacific Coast Lg
- Hobbs - Bender Park - Former Home of the Hobbs Sports / Pirates / Cardinals - Sophomore League - Las Cruces - Apodaca Parks I & II - Las Cruces Vaqueros - Pecos League / Continental League - Las Cruces - Presley Askew Baseball Field - New Mexico State University - NMSU Aggies - NCAA Div. I - Albany (Colonie) - Heritage Stadium - Former Albany-Colonie Yankees - Eastern Lg/ Northeast Lg - Albany (Albany) - Bleecker Stadium - Albany A's - Eastern League - Albany Dutchman - Perfect Game - Albany (Menands) - Hawkins Stadium - Albany Senators - Eastern League - International League - Alfred - Pioneer Field - Alfred Thunder - Alfred State College Pioneers - NYCBL - NJCAA - Auburn - Falcon Park II - Auburn Doubledays - NY Penn League - Auburn- Falcon Park I - Auburn Astros - Sunsets - Mets - Yankees - Twins - NY Penn League - Batavia - Dwyer Stadium II - Batavia Muckdogs - NY-Penn League - Batavia - 1995-1939 - Dwyer Stadium I - Batavia Clippers - Trojans - NY-Penn League (PONY League) - Binghamton - NYSEG Stadium - Binghamton Mets - Eastern League - Binghamton - Johnson Field - Binghamton Triplets - Eastern Leagu e International League - Binghamton - Binghamton University - Varsity Field - Binghamton Bearcats - NCAA Division I - Buffalo - Coca Cola Field (Pilot Field / Dunn Tire Field) - Buffalo Bisons - International League - Buffalo War Memorial Field (The Rockpile) - Buffalo Bisons - - Cooperstown - Doubleday Field - Hall of Fame - Major League Baseball Exhibition Games - Corning - Memorial Stadium - Corning A's - Independents - Red Sox - Royals - Cor-Sox - NY Penn League - Elmira - Dunn Field II - Elmira Pioneers - Eastern League - Perfect Game - NY Penn League - Can Am Lg - Geneva - McDonough Park / Shuron Park - Geneva RedLegs / Cubs - NY Penn League - Glens Falls - East Field - Glens Falls White Sox/Adirondack Lumberjacks - Eastern League/Northeast Lg - Islip - Citibank Park - Long Island Ducks - Atlantic League - Jamestown - Russell E. Diethrick Park - Jamestown Jammers - NY Penn League - Kingston - Dietz Memorial Stadium - Kingston Colonials - Colonial League - Little Falls - Veterans Park - Little Falls Mets - NY Penn League - Northeast League - Mountaindale - Baxter Stadium - Catskill Cougars - North Atlantic League - Northeast League - Newark - Colburn Field - Newark Co-Pilots - Newark Barge Bandits - NY Penn League - Northeast Lg - Newburgh - Delano Hitch Stadium - Newburgh New York - Atlantic League - New York City (Brooklyn) - Keyspan Park - Brooklyn Cyclones - NY Penn League - New York City (Brooklyn) - Ebbets Field - Former Brooklyn Dodgers - National League - New York City (Bronx) - Yankee Stadium I - Former New York Yankees - American League - New York City (Bronx) - Yankee Stadium II - Former New York Yankees - American League - New York City (Bronx) - Yankee Stadium III - New York Yankees - American League - New York City (Manhattan) Polo Grounds III - New York Giants - National League - New York City (Manhattan) Polo Grounds IV - New York Giants / Yankees / Mets - American / National Lg - New York City (Queens) - - Citi Field - New York Mets - National League - New York City (Queens) - Shea Stadium - Former New York Mets - National League - New York City (Staten Island) - Richmond County Bank Ballpark @ St. George - SI Yankees - NY Penn Lg - New York City (Staten Island) - College of Staten Island - Former Staten Island Yankees - NY Penn Lg - Nyack - McCallman Field (High School Field) - Former Nyack Rocklands - North Atlantic League - Olean - Bradner Stadium - Olean Oilers - NY Penn League - Oneonta - Damaschke Field / Neahwah Field - Oneonta Tigers - NY Penn League - Poughkeepsie - Stitzel Field - Poughkeepsie Chiefs - Colonial League - Rochester - Frontier Field - Rochester Red Wings International League - Rochester Silver Stadium - Former Rochester Red Wings - International League - Rochester - Bay Street Ball Grounds - Former Rochester Hustlers/Bronchos/Tribe - Schenectady - McNearney Stadium I & II - Schenectady Blue Jays - Eastern League - Syracuse - P & C Stadium - Syracuse Sky Chiefs - International League - Syracuse - MacArthur Stadium - Former Syracuse Chiefs - International League - Troy - Joseph L. Bruno Stadium - Tri City Valley Cats - New York Penn League - Utica - Murnane Field @ Donovan Stadium - Utica Blue Sox - NY Penn League - Wappingers Falls - Dutchess County Stadium - Hudson Valley Renegades - NY Penn League
- Watertown - Duffy Fairgrounds - Watertown Indians - NY Penn League - Yonkers - Fleming Field - Yonkers Hoot Owls - Northeast League - Asheville - McCormick Field - Asheville Tourists - South Atlantic League - Charlotte - Charlotte Knights - Charlotte Crockett Park / Calvin Griffith Park - Former Charlotte O's / Hornets - Southern Lg - Durham - Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP) - Durham Bulls - International League - Durham Athletic Park (DAP) - Durham Bulls (Bull Durham) - Carolina League / CPL - Gastonia - Sims Legion Field - Gastonia Rangers - South Atlantic League / Coastal Plain League - Greensboro - World War Memorial Stadium - Greensboro Bats - South Atlantic League / Carolina League - Kannapolis - Fieldcrest Cannon Stadium - Kannapolis Intimidators/Piedmont Boll Weevils - South Atlantic - Lexington - Holt-Moffitt Field - Lexington Indians - South Atlantic League - Moxville - Mando Field - Amateur - Newton - Conover - Legion Field - Newton Conover Twins - South Atlantic League / Tar Heel League - Salisbury - Newman Field @ Catawba College - Former Salisbury Astros - South Atlantic Lg/Tar Heel Lg. - Thomasville Finch Field II - Thomasville-Hi Point Hi-Toms - Coastal Plain League - Thomasville - Finch Field I - Thomasville-Hi Point Hi-Toms - Carolina League
- Wilson - Fleming Stadium - Wilson Phillies - Carolina League / Coastal Plain League
- Winston - Salem - Historic Ernie Shore Stadium - Winston Salem Warthogs - Carolina League
NORTH DAKOTA (9)
- Bismarck - Bismarck Municipal Ball Park III - Dakota Rattlers - Former Prairie League
- Bismarck - Bismarck Municipal Ball Park I - Bismarck Mandan-Pards - Former Northern League
- Fargo - Present-1997 - Newman Outdoor Field - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks - Northern League
- Fargo - 1996 - Jack Williams Stadium - Former Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks - Northern League
- Fargo - 1963-1936 - Barnett Field - Former Fargo-Moorhead Twins - Northern League Original Single-A
- Grand Forks - Kraft Field - Grand Forks Varmints - Channel Cats - Former Prairie League
- Grand Forks - Municipal Ball Park **SCALE MODEL - Grand Forks Chiefs - Former Northern League
- Minot - Corbett Field - Former Home of the Minot Mallards - Former Northern League / Prairie League
FOR YOUR FAVORITE BALLPARK FAN
**SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR**
The ultimate baseball stadium book written by Digitalballparks
At 4 1/2 lbs, this book is a huge and stunning addition to any baseball lover's coffee table!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
(Paypal now available!)
Search through our 15,984 baseball stadium photos of 696 ballparks via...
The Playoff Race is heating up! Thanks to the double-wild card format, many teams are in contention which would be out of the race right now. We are traditionalists and we were against the MLB becoming like it is in many other sports where what happens during the season doesn't matter but we have to admit, it has let a lot of other teams and fans be excited about baseball in the stretch run.
Today we head out west to visit a very nice little ballpark called Vince Genna Stadium. It was originally built in 1964 but the old wooden structure fell apart very quickly and was only used for 2 seasons. The ballpark was rebuilt as to what it looks like today and would be utilized by the Single-A Northwest League for several decades. We take a quick look at the old ballpark which was actually home to the professional baseball career of actor Kurt Russell and then what it looks like today as home to the Bend Elks of the revered West Coast League
All photos on this site are copyright Eric & Wendy Pastore and are intended solely for the private use of www.Digitalballparks.com. Any reproduction, re-creation, download or use of the photos or content herein without the express written consent of Eric or Wendy Pastore is prohibited. For permissions, please contact digitalballparks.
Thanks to Gord Brown, SABR, Kitchener Ontario Jerry Reuss, Robert K. Shoop and Fred Sagebaum of Butte Montana for providing research, and helping us to find these old rare ballparks!
Over 1 Million "Unique IP" Visitors so far...